Tuesday, October 9, 2018

What I’m listening to

I take a monthly 500 mike road trip to see the kids. To pass the time I listen to music, audiobooks and podcasts. So I am always looking for new things to listen to. 

This past trip I subscribed to a bunch of new podcasts along with my normal podcasts. One of my favorites was a seven episode radio play called Sandra. 




Sandra, a dark comedy in the vein of Black Mirror,  stars Kristen Wiig. It’s very different than anything you have ever seen or heard her in. The basic story revolves around a fictionalIzed version or Siri, Alexa or Cortana, and some of the lives that get affected by that comforting voice coming out of that box in your living room or your phone. 

So if you have a few hours, Sandra is a great and interesting way to pass the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment