Saturday, September 15, 2018

Call of Duty -Black Ops 4 BETA

Thanks to a fellow dad, I got a code for the Private Beta of the new Call of Duty game. I’ve really enjoyed play other CoD games so I was excited. 

In this edition of the game, they are moving away from the single player story mode and more into massive player vs player action. The beta which doesn’t have all the whistles and bells that the full game will have seems to be to be a Call of Duty themed Fortnite. 

You parachute out of a helicopter onto a giant land mass. You need to find weapons, and ammo but everything looks like Call of Duty. The storm is there too, but they don’t call it a storm. But it’s a storm. 

I had a lot of fun playing it, wish the playing area was smaller and they got rid of the storm. I liked not shooting at dancing pandas. And they didn’t incorporate the building portion (which I still don’t understand). Here is a pro tip- if you can find an ATV get on it, way faster and more satisfying than a golf cart. 

The game comes out in October, it will get a lot of praise from people who dig Fortnite and probably not so much from die hard Call of Duty fans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment